badge

Hard known truth behind my 50th post...!



I have been blogging for the past five years now, but just passed the half-century mark i.e. 50th post. Strange but true!

Initially, I was lacking ideas, later time and then mood. Keeping all these in mind, now you tell me, how am I supposed to achieve the half - century mark in quick time (I am not Sachin, though).

At this juncture, when I look back, I may perhaps understand the ultimate cause for my lacklustre approach towards blogging. It was neither the lack of ideas nor time, but my mood by itself. Moreover, as you know, mood-swing has various reasons, but what I am trying to imply here is ‘Job Satisfaction.’

The hearty happiness of a person depends on two things – life partner and occupation. Forget about the former, latter is what the we are discussing here. Job is not just about salary, i.e. money. It is about inculcating your skills and expertise for the development of the company/organization/society/whatever you into, eventually harnessing your aptitude. With clear vision right from the childhood along with proper support and guidance, it is not a tough task.

If you look into my blog, you can clearly perceive one thing, i.e. consistency. And that is highly correlated with my job. Whether I had a tough time finding jobs or shifting jobs, it explains it all. Now, I guess, you would have understood the rationale behind this post.

"A person who is completely satisfied with his work life, can explore his inner self and can do anything and everything he wants to do."

Alright! 50 up now and marching strongly towards the next feast, i.e. 100th post. Will meet you soon with that. Happy blogging! 
Hard known truth behind my 50th post...! Hard known truth behind my 50th post...! Reviewed by Gowthama Rajavelu on 10:41 Rating: 5

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gowthama! You are really writing good posts and posting beautiful pictures. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rohan. Lot more to come especially in my photoblog (Snap-o-meter). Keep visiting and definitely 'way to go'.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Dude!!!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mr.Gowthama.
    Keep going and very soon expecting your exciting post.
    -Revathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the milestone :) Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, Congratz on your 50. Well friend 'Satisfaction' isn't my word but ENJOYMENT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ravish and satisfaction has really brought me enjoyment.

      Delete
  6. Congrats!
    Wish you many milestones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and I share your happiness and contentment.

    ReplyDelete

© Creatikaa. Powered by Blogger.